Precision Movement's 5 categories of self care and how they positively impact injury recovery and healing.
I'm always trying to think of ways to recreate the sessions you do in the studio for your to travel with or do at home. As you know, consistency is the key to getting better faster.
I have considered doing video clips of exercises but I'd rather not have your attention on a screen when it should be on your body and how exercise feels. So, I've come up with something I think is much much better! I'm going to trial audio recorded training sessions.
1. It's the closest recreation of doing a session in the studio with me but without me.
2. You'll hear my motivating little voice saying all those helpful little analogies and KTisms that get you in the right alignment doing the right movement.
3. You can take your focus into your body and use a mirror for feedback instead of looking at a screen.
4. You can put on your headphones anytime, anywhere and inconspicuously do your programme. You'll look like a total pro in the gym! ;)
5. You'll be more motivated to do that third and final set instead of just doing the bare minimum two. You know it's the last set that really counts!
First come first served... for the freebies!
I'll be trailing the bespoke recorded training session for free for the first three people to email me. I think one has already gone now so there are only two free ones left. Just inbox me at KT@precisionmovement.co.uk and I'll record your latest home programme for you to download and listen to whenever, wherever.
Going forwards, bespoke recorded sessions will be charged - fee upon request!
Freebie for all
As as a preview, and due to popular demand, I've recorded a demo above. It's a 10 minute guided postural meditation that you can listen to on your commute to work or on a 10 minute break during your day. You can do it sitting or standing. Let me know what you think!
For those of you not working with me at the moment, if you don't understand what the analogies in the recording mean please do feel free to book a postural session with me so I can teach you. Once you know what all the references are the recording will make much more sense!
If you would like me to send this recording to you directly so you can download it to your phone please ask me in your next session or email me at KT@precisionmovement.co.uk.