PrecisionMovement2 workouts are the fitness part of what we do here in the studio. Even though client may initially come to us with an injury, once they are better they often want to get fit again or set themselves a goal or train for an event.
To support your fitness workouts it's really important to get the right nutrition. We advise the following:
1. Count nutrients not calories. Every time you sit down to eat it's a chance to nourish your body. Choose the most nutrient dense foods containing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, reparative proteins and fats. If you find eating lots of fruits and vegetables a challenge then take a fresh vegetable juice every morning. It's the best vitamin hit you can get!
2. Avoid processed foods, sugar and caffeine.
3. Balance out alcohol with proteins and fats in your meal It will minimise the risk of blood sugar spikes and crashes.
4. My top ten food recommendations are salmon, spinach, kale, pomegranates, blueberries, avocados, apples, ginger, lemons and carrots.
5. For water intake multiply your body weight in KG by 0.033 for the optimal intake in litres. Opt for Evian, Vittel, Fuji or Hildon Spring (which we have at Grosvenor House Apartments) as they are natural spring waters and have the highest natural mineral content.
In addition to optimising your nutrition sleep is essential for the healing and recovery of exercise. It helps the body metabolise more efficiently, you can mange stress better, and it improves mental and emotional health too. For more information on optimising your sleep read my top ten tips for the best nights sleep every night.